UU've Got a Friend!(Westlake)
What we are:
- We are a pilot project with the goal of expanding to all West Shore neighborhoods.(currently only for those with Westlake zipcodes)
- We are a group of friends that are members of West Shore UU Church and live in Westlake.
- We volunteer to help each other if we are able.
- By making it known that we are willing to help, we make it easier to ask for assistance when needed.
- We provide a grassroots source for referrals to Pastoral Care as well as follow up support as designated by the Pastoral Care Team.
- We offer limited short term support.
What we are not:
- Although we are approved and endorsed by the ministers of West Shore, we are not a committee of the church.
- We do not have regular meetings but may offer social gatherings from time to time if we wish.
- We are not the Pastoral Care Team.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact Brenda Brown or Gloria Bemer. Their addresses and contact information are in the
church directory. We do not publish emails or phone numbers without explicit permission.